Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Now on to color....


So we started color in our lab on Monday but we started by learning the applications of color. or in other words how to apply it. I had fun doing that, we just used hair gel and learned the ways of applying it. then today we did a weave on our manikin with BLEACH! i said it real BLEACH! I wanted to scream!!!
How freakin scary!!! I had NO idea this was coming so soon!!! It wasn't that we did it so soon, it's that I had NO notice. No time to prepare my mind. I was just thrown in. "here you go, here's some bleach. Yep real stuff! Don't mess up."
Luck for me and Martha it turned out not too bad. I need to be more even with the bleach and I could have processed longer, but it turned out ok. I only go 1 picture because I was rushed and I had to clean up. here is the finished product :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...