Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can you say stressed out?

I am so stressed out...but not at the same time...
it's weird...
Here's whats been going down....
Financial Aid: So far in school I've been able to pay for school and it's been awesome. I haven't had to take out a student loan or anything. Well I decided that to get done faster I could do more school and less work. So slowly I've been working that way, but now I know that next semester I can't pay for it. So I apply for financial aid. IT SUCKS!
I filled out the contact info for my self then it asks for my parents tax info. It takes about 2 days for my Mom to find her info and put it in. No problem until it comes to my tax stuff. I go to get it and realize that I put my 2010 Tax info in storage. So guess who gets to go to the storage unit and go through boxes until she finds her info...me. Plus while I'm there I have to pee SOOO bad. But I don't want leave. So while I do a potty dance I go through boxes. Luck for me me I find it and speed home to pee. Yes I almost peed my pants.
FINALLY I get the info submitted and find out I don't qualify for a grant, whoopie. I knew that. 
I wait for info from SLCC to get back to me...so I fill out all this paper work and send it in. But I notice a red flag on the page that shows I have too many credit hours for them to give me a loan without a academic advisor sending in an appeal. So guess what I'm in the process of doing...an appeal. wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...