Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bump it's


I don't know about you all but I think that Bump it's are HILARIOUS!!!! The first time i saw the commercial I about died laughing!!! Before I go any further I want to apologize if you use bumps and I say something that upsets you. Noting personal but I prefer the natural look better...but it's my blog. I'm going to state my opinion. Like it or leave it.
I don't know about you all but bump it's make it look like she has another head growing on the crown of your head...am I right? I say tease your hair, give it a little volume, I'm all for that. But if you are going to wear a bump it make sure that you put on your WIDE LOAD sign so I don't run into your 2nd head!
One girl at school today told me the BEST story about bump its :)
She was at a basketball game with some friends when she noticed a girl in front of her that had her hair in a ponytail. Well when she REALLY looked at the girl she had a bump it in her hair but her pony tail was slicked (yes dancers/drill team girls like a compitions) back with GEL so the bump it spikes on top were poking through her hair!!!!! hahahahahahaha AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Have any funny stories about bump it's?


I think my halloween costume will be this....
A bump it and ...

:) what do you think?

1 comment:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

I'm thinking that the girls at our school are users of the Bump its ... one of our counselors is always joking about their "high" hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...