Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finding myself

I realized that these past 2 years I lost myself.
I was not my true self, and that makes me sad.
I am trying to find myself and it's been such a crazy experience so far...and it's only been 2 weeks.
I will keep you updated on the progress but so far it's been CRAZY...a good crazy :)
I realized that I really need to focus on myself right now, I'm not sure how long it will take but I know I need time to heal and get back to being me. Getting back to being happy. I also want to thank everyone who has been there to support me in this situation! All my family and friends! you guys are all so amazing for letting me cry and listening to me complain! thank you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I don't think I could get through this without you all!!! I'm not completely healed yet but it's coming along and I know now that I will be ok :) everything will be ok...in time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...