Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back to school Barbering style!!!

School started Monday and I am so excited to be back! I am sort of on my own but not really...I have a cute girl named Renee helping me!! She is so nice and patient!! THANK YOU!!
I am starting in Barbering until mid-term then I move over to Cosmetology. So my week goes like so....
Monday-Thursday:
  • Wake up at 5:45 am
  • Be to school by 7:00 am
  • Theory class 7-8 am
  • Barbering Lab 8-11:45 am
  • Eat lunch in the car while driving to work
  • Get dressed in work clothes when I get to work around 12:15
  • Work from 12:30-9
  • Eat dinner 
  • Sleep :)
Friday:
  • Wake up at 6:45 am
  • Be to school by 8:00 am 
  • Barbering Lab 8-11 am
  • Eat lunch while driving to work
  • Work 11:30-6:30 
  • drive back to school and be there by 7:00 pm
  • Salon Success 7-9 
  • Go home
  • Eat dinner
  • Sleep :)
Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...