Monday, January 24, 2011

Stinky Hands...EWW

One thing that I noticed while cutting hair is that everyone's hair has a different smell...some not a great as others...some not so desirable...some that when you smell it you want to barf. Just saying.
Like today I cut a kids hair, a boy kid, about 19 yrs old. Nice kid. Stinky hair.
Now stinky hands :( washing MULTIPLE times and scented lotion...I can still smell his hair, and I want to puke.
I know it may sound rude but it's true. you would barf also.
What do you do when your cutting his hair? you ask me...well...
  1. Cut as fast and as neatly as you can.
  2. Try to breath in short small breaths
  3. DO NOT BREATH THROUGH YOUR MOUTH...ergo flying hair.
  4. Just don't think about what your smelling
That's what I do. Also if I smell something that grosses me out I gag so I DEFIANTLY need to concentration what I smell and gag from. cause that would be a bit rude...
Don't worry all I saved my gagging until I drove to work thinking about eating something with my smelly hands. BARF!

I am sorry to the kid with Stinky hair. I don't mean for you to gross me out, but WASH YOUR HAIR!
It makes me feel bad that anyone who cut my hair and it was stinky...Jessica! I AM SORRY!! I will not have stinky hair again!
Other than stinky hands School is going great, I had my first test on Thursday 1/20/11 and I got a A on it!!! Doing the happy dance woot wooten!!!! woot wooten!!!
In my opinion Guys hair is easier then girls, but girls do more with there hair. Other then a cut they do perms, colors, layers, fringe, etc. Good thing I'm not only in barbering this semester :) 

1 comment:

The Bronson Bunch said...

I'd like to say you get used to it.....but ya don't!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...