Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tagged by the BEAUTIFUL Amanda

4 Honest things

4 shows I watch

1. Prison Break
2. Pretty Little Liars
3. House
4. Criminal Minds

4 things I'm passionate about
1. My family
2. The Gospel
3. Hair
4. Dance

4 Phrases I use alot

1. What the Crap
2. My life SUCKS! :)
3. Whatcha Say?
4. Whatever

4 things I've learned from the past

1. There is no right person for you. There are a million it just all depends on how you live your life.
2. Love NO matter what! It may be taken from you the next day
3. Don't Judge others...your not so perfect either.
4. true friends hang in there no matter what!

4 things I did yesterday

1. Worked
2. Wrote in my journal
3. read my scriptures
4. Drove

4 Places I'd love to visit

1. Italy 
2. Frnace
3. Austrilia
4. Mexico

4 things I'm looking forward too

1. Las Vegas in 3 days
2.Hair school to start again
3. camping in July with the fam
4. cruise when i've finished hair school!

4 things I love about Spring

1. The fire pit in the backyard
2. BBQ's
3. the perfect temp
4. shorts

I tag Ashley, LuAnn (mom), Aleigh, Taylor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...