Thursday, May 5, 2011

The good the bad and my ugly!

The GOOD:
So folks Spring semester is OVER!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!! and guess who got a 4.0?!?!?! ME!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!! (you can't see but I'm doing a little happy dance) 
So now I have a whole week and a half summer :) that's right be jealous!!! a WHOLE week and a half!
In 8 days I'm going to Vegas with no other then the famous ASHLEY Shippen :) We are going to party like it's 1999!!!! to our road trip jam mix!!!!! woooooooooooooooo
And I will be going  back to vegas with my sistas and mamsita Memorial day weekend :) FUN!

The Bad: 
I will be flying to Vegas by myself and I may have to go through the naked machine at the airport! Not excited about that :( Who wants to see my nasty naked body? NOT ME!!! I asked my mom that when you go in if they might let me do a wiggle dance so they can get a good look :( EWWWWW
Found out info on a friend that makes me super sad :( but it is for the best. I hope this experience helps him.

My Ugly:
I Hate swimsuits!!!!!! Sure they are cute on the rack but on me NOT so much :( EKKKK I hate it. But I will be buying one :( and some NICE cover ups so people do run screaming when I come strolling up to the pool. "MAMA what is that?!?!?!" (mama turns) "AHHHHH it's Godzilla RUN!!!!!!!!!!" :) haha wish me luck...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...