Friday, May 6, 2011

Natural Hair!!!!!

Natural hair is beautiful!!!!! :) some of you may think that I am crazy but it's true! Natural hair is beautiful! Not the fake curly hair that you get from a curling iron or EXTREMELY flat hair from a CHI...I'm talking natural! BAM!
Natural hair :) When was the last time you let your hair go natural? I'm talking no blow dry, flat iron, curling iron, etc. When was it? I've been pretty lazy the last few days and have let my hair air dry. And I actually like it a lot :) I don't have super curly hair but I do have a nice wave that can some times be annoying! I'm tired of fighting the wave in my hair...flat ironing it over and over and over again. So I have decided to let it be. bad hair day or not my hair can do what it wants. Mind you I do help it along a bit with a leave in conditioner and a little texture wax. But what you see is what my hair wants to do. I'm going to challenge everyone to try going natural for 1 day! Mind you I'm talking no heat allowed! just put your product in and let it be. you can scrunch it all you want to help it along...place it in the spot you want it to dry in but that's it. If your embarrassed to do it on a day you have work do it on a day off. Just play with it...experiment on it :) I promise you will like it :) If you don't let me know! Send me pics of it!!! Take a pic of the finished product!!!!  I'll show you mine if you show me yours :) send the pics to cosmogal89@ymail.com :)

2 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

When I let my hair air dry, I look like the dude on Sister Wives. And I wish I was kidding.

Amanda Bolton said...

That is a great idea! I just need some good product like leave in conditioner or something. Once I get my hands on something good I am down!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...