Friday, August 19, 2011

It is near.........

2011 International convention is less then a week away....I'm not going to lie...I'm kinda scared! haha NOT!
Every year towards the end of August my work throws a convention for all their Distributors  to get together for trainings, and big announcements. It's lots of fun and LOTS of work...which means OVER TIME!!!! Hooray!! :)
This year I am working at Corporate giving Distributors a tour of the building, as well as a cashier at the Convention store, and a hostest at the Awards ceremony. Which means that I get to dress up all fancy like :)
We get 3 shirts and we have to wear them on certain days...one is a lime green polo...not sure how I feel about that yet. Lot's of fun pictures to come :) Wish me luck and LOTS of energy!!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...