Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Uh yeah It's been a while....I'm sorry all

I know it's been a month and a half since I posted. I am so sorry I suck, I know.
But I'm back. I just had a anti-Internet thing for a while....so here's a bit of what I've been up to...
Hanging with my family

 Max turned 6 WOW!!!

 Sista time!!!!

Bob's Birthday is TODAY he is 20!!!! 

Jack is as naughty as ever!!!!! 

 Haven't seen these AWESOME ladies in a while :(

These 2 are on AWESOME Missions!!!! 

 VEGAS With the one and only ASHLEY SHIPPEN!

Now in LOVE with the Eiffel tower!!!! 

 Single almost 6 months on 8/16/11....WOW!!!!!
(yep my sexy get me a man face hahaha)

PEDDIES!!!!!! 

 Gave up Soda almost 3 weeks now :)

And I just love sunflowers!!!!

PS 3 semesters down 2.5 to go and I got all A's this summer semester :)

1 comment:

Ashley Eliza said...

keep bloggin! it doest the body good heheh. cant wait to see you on friday as well :) so glad that we get to playyy. and way to go on giving up soda!

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...