Monday, August 15, 2011

MY quilt this time! NOT his!!!!

I think I am officially going CRAZY! I've been on break for about a week now and I can't handle it anymore. I need something to keep me sane. Not necessarily go back to school right now cause I need a break but I need something to do. So last night to keep my busy and less crazy I watched Grey's Anatomy and cleaned my already REALLY clean room. (that is how bad I'm going crazy) As I was going through all my clothes I found some jeans that don't fit and some old T-shirts from High school and Snow that are falling apart. So i decided to make myself a quilt made of Levi and t-shirts. Last year around this time when my EX was "away" for a while I decided that for his birthday I would make him a Levi quilt. it was SUPER cute and I loved it but I don't think he liked it. He was only into computer crap and video games...so quilt to him was stupid. While I was cutting up my Levi yesterday I thought about how I should have taken it when I went over there to give him his stuff back. But then I would only think of him every time i saw or used it. So I decided to make my own quilt only BETTER!!! I think I'm a bit bitter because tomorrow is the 6 month mark of my singleness and Saturday the 20th is "his" birthday.
Anyway back to MY quilt so far I need 16 more squares of Levi to sew them together...anyone want to donate there old Levi to my cause??? If so let me know!!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...