Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sugar-Free

So recently I've been getting fat.
And I don't like it. Nope not one bit!
So I've decided that I need to work out. Period.
My work has a gym...I need to use it!
I've cut caffine and soda out of the diet which I hope helps.
Then yesterday I had SO many sweets that I'm sure I gained A BILLION pounds!
So I decided that I am cutting sugar from my diet as well.
Yep starting tomorrow because I forgot and Brendon at work gave me 2 little lemon heads...opps
I remembered when I was eating the 2nd one.
So NO more sugar from now on!!!!
I know this one will be alot harder :(
I have also cut out fast food since about 2 weeks a go :)
I am proud of my self...now hopefully I have the will power!
Does anyone have good ideas for foods that are healthy????
Let me know!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...