Thursday, June 30, 2011

Do you suffer from....


STATIC-ELECTRICITY!!!!!!!!!!
Admit it...you have it...I know I sure do!
After washing, drying, and trying to style there it is. That DARN electricity. Isn't it so annoying?
Well folks I have found an answer :) (I just am praying that you all already know this)
The answer my friends is...dun dun dun dun!!!!!!!!
Leave in conditioner!
Yes a leave in conditioner is the answer.
I used to not care about my hair...mostly cause I was lazy and also because I didn't know how to.
And that's OK if you don't cause honestly I'm still learning too.
But a leave in conditioner is one step in the right direction....another big one is GOOD shampoo.
You've all heard me rant about the proper shampoo...don't know if I changed anyone thoughts but you will love your hair once you have used it for a few months.

So try this ladies and gents switch up the hair routine.
1. try a leave in conditioner after you shower
2. USE GOOD SHAMPOO
I can say with 99% accuracy that if you hate your hair before you will love your hair after!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...