Monday, June 13, 2011

Hagga Mattress sale turned into Mattress Warehouse sale :)

Well Hagga Mattress pretty much only had crap. There I said it. Crap!
The mattress's in my price range were rocks. OUCH! So I went to Mattress Warehouse and boy am I glad I did!!!
They gave me a KILLER deal on a Pillow top no name mattress!!!! $399 for the set. It was better then a simmons that we tried out before at Ashley Furniture. And A TON cheaper!!!! :)
I will post pics once I get time to take one :)
Wanna hear a great mattress shopping story???
So When the manager told me what the price of the mattress set would be and after I tried it out I decided that I wanted it so...
We start the paperwork...
The salesman calls over to the warehouse to make sure they have it (and they did)
Warehouse man finds out how much the Manager sold set for and asks to speak with the manager.
So Salesman put Warehouse man on speaker phone so everyone can hear.
Warehouse man: "DON'T GIVE IT TO HER AT THAT PRICE!!!!"
Manager: "Your on speaker phone!!"
Warehouse man silent...knowledge that customer's heard what he said: "Tell them they are getting a killer deal."
Manager: "Don't tell me how to run my store!"
Manager slams phone shut HARD and tosses it on the desk.
Me sitting on chair at desk hearing every word.
hahahahahahaha
And YES it was a killer deal :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...