Wednesday, June 29, 2011

School thus far....

School so far has been GREAT! I am loving it so much :)
For those of you who don't know I am in my 3rd semester of Cosmetology school.
I'm guessing that I should be done with school by August 2012...by my calculations...
Hopefully that's correct. :)
Right now I have 791/2000 hours down.......Seems like forever!
I need so many men's haircuts before I can graduate....
I have 7/67 complete.....
But I just started on my blue sheet last semester so it shouldn't be far...right?
I am working on them now so don't worry!!! :) I will be done with 60 cuts by August 2012 :)
Wish me luck!!!!!!

(My barberin blue sheet that needs to get done before I'm done)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! When I was in High School I did a program where I was able to go to cosmetology school. It was a lot of fun :)

www.kirstenjoywilson.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...