Friday, June 10, 2011

Hagga Mattress SALE!!!

So I sleep in a twin bed and even though the mattress is super comfy I need a bigger bed. It's just not comfy to sleep on a small bed and almost fall out every night. Plus my feet hang over the end...awesome!
So my parents have this AWESOME old bed fram that is metal and tarnished!!! Super AWESOME!!!! but there is no mattress that fits. PS it's a full....not HUGE but better then my little twin bed.
So this weekend Hagga Mattress is having a sale...AND I AM GOING!!!! HOORAY!!!
I think it was a sign because I was thinking about asking if I could use it once my parents sell there house but once I asked the commercial came on right before I left for school...I believe it was a sign! That I should be able to find 2 and use the bed this weekend!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!! I hope I can find something for a good price :)
But does anyone know of a cheap mattress place just in case?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...