Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Naked much????

Yes I was recently naked at the airport.
Yep.
...........
not really hahaha :)
but pretty darn close.
I decided that for memorial day weekend I wanted to join my mamasita and my sista in Las Vegas to visit some family!!
Well my mama and sista left friday afternoon at about 5ish.....lucky me I had work until 9 that night!
They were planning on spending the night in Cedar City then drive the rest of the way Saturday Morning.
So I decided to leave Salt Lake at 8:30 am Saturday morning and they would pick me up when they got to the airport.
Well I got to the airport at about 6:45-7:00 just in case I had to wait in the Memorial Day airport traffic.
First of all this was my first time going to the airport by myself.
In terminal 2.
That's when the fun began.
Well I'll admit it...I got lost.
Yep. Pretty much the smallest airport in the country and I get lost.
I couldn't find the security and side note....there are no signs that distingished where security is! How do they expect me to find it?!
After 5 minutes of walking around so lost and confused I saw a pilot :) so I followed him...lo and behold you have to go upstairs.
Duh!
So I hop in line (ps the guy checking my ID was very cute :)) and get checked with my ID.
I get in line and notice "THE NAKED MACHINE"
Yep it was right in front of me.
Dang.
So I put all my belongings in 2 totes and take off my shoes. And I get forced into "THE NAKED MACHINE" line.
Crap.
And of course with my luck there is a creepy bald white guy behind the screen watching my nakedness.
Awesome.
And of course you get to stand like a dumb with your legs streched far apart and your arms way above your head for 5 seconds.
Not long right?
WRONG when your NAKED!
Whatever happened to the right to privacy?
Well thanks to Osama that went out the window!
But I figure that a naked pic of me in a guys head for a minute is better then a full on hands on search...even more akward.
So watch out when you travel and be ready for...
"THE NAKED MACHINE!!!!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...