Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hair and all that Jazz :)

I keep forgetting that this blog is mostly about my cosmetology school adventure....
I'm not very good about doing that am I?
opps.
Honestly nothing much has been going on at school.
Being week 3 and after Memorial Day school has been so slow.
Not sure why...
I've done pretty much nothing this week besides my punches (for those of you who don't know what those are they are certain assignments like colors and up do's etc that have to be completed by mid-terms).
It kind of sucks but oh well.
I have 6 more left to do by 6/22 :) I am so proud of my self for getting them done so fast!!!
woot woot!!!
My mama and sista are coming in next week to get there hair did!!!! I'll post pics of there BEAUTIFUL hair!!!! :) Peace!
Found this and I loved her honesty!!!!
Maybe that is why I love her :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...