Friday, January 13, 2012

Beauty for Ashes

I found this blog about a year ago doing a assignment for my Barbering theory class. It was completely by accident but I am so happy that I found it. If your looking for a new blog to read I suggest this one. It's not about fashion, or world topics, or any fad that's going on around the world. It's about life. And how terribly beautiful it can be. Every time I read it it brings me back into reality and how we never know what will happen in this life. If you do decide to read it I suggest to grab a box of tissue and start from the VERY beginning. Her story is heartbreaking and happy all in one. I think out of all the blogs I follow this one is my favorites. If you decide to read it (from the beginning) let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Ashley Eliza said...

i will have to go read!!!

thanks for suggesting it.

ps i tagged you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...