Monday, January 9, 2012

First day of school...first day of the end!

You will all get to know very quickly that I am almost done with cosmetology school and I will always follow with a YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because guess how excited I am......a ton!!!!!  Any ways....back to topic...
Today was the first day, and it did not go so well. First I could not go to sleep due to the fact that my body was used to going to bed around 11 or 12 and not my regular 10:30. So I tried to cuddle with Jack...and he would not have it until I was finally asleep. THEN he curled up at my side waking me up. Love ya dog but seriously?
Then I pressed snooze 2 times and one goal I made was to only press it once. Darn sleep coma! So I didn't have enough time to do my hair so I put it in a pony tail and stuck a headband on. I was 5 minutes early getting ready so I decided to leave. Good idea I had because traffic at 7:30 is NUTS! I like leaving at 6:30 when NOT as many peeps are on the road. Anyways I finally get to this lovely new stop light on a busy highway (PS I was not serious on the lovely). Well it wouldn't change green. Yep it wouldn't change for 2 rounds of waiting. So I had to turn around and go another way.
Then parking was a nightmare and I practically  sprinted to class. Oh geeze. I'm not too excited to see how this semester is going to go down....

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sorry to say but this is usually how the first day goes.:( I hope you have some better days. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...