Monday, January 16, 2012

Spiders do not like me.

It's a true fact. Spiders don't like me and I DO NOT like spiders! And this morning there was the GRAND daddy of all spiders in my HOUSE! GROSS!!! For some reason the spiders that enter my house like to crawl up the walls and hide in the corners. I hate it! For one I don't really look up when I walk around my house, and two what if they jump on your head. My worst nightmare! (or them having lots of babies in my house)
Lucky for me it MLK day so my mom had work off, because I can't kill spiders. It may sound weird but I just can't. Believe me I tried. A LOT! But it's impossible for me to kill a spider. I freeze and panic and watch them get bigger. This may sound stupid but it's a true story. I was never like this, in fact I wan't scared of them when I was younger. It wasn't until I was about 5 and my older sisters showed me a scary movie about spiders. You may know it... it's called Arachnophobia. Yep. That's where it came from. Anyway guess who didn't kill the GRAND daddy of all spiders. Yep I did not! :) This part in the movie is what I believe made my scared of spiders...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...