Friday, January 20, 2012

IPHONE 4S and sugar

I'm super excited to report I got the new IPHONE 4S!!!!! And I love it!!!!! I've had it only a short while but I can defiantly say it's AMAZING! But really what apple product isn't amazing??? I'm still having issues with trying to download apps but I'm working on it. Every time I put in my log in info it comes back saying "could not connect to a secure server" What's up with that??? I've never had that issue before with my IPAD. Anyone with the IPHONE will you HELP me if you know what's going on with my phone? PLEASE?????

On a side note one goal for the new year (PS 2012 is already SOOOO much better then 2011) was to stop eating sugar. Easy right? NOT! It's so hard for me. Especially when my work offers sugar 4 out of the 5 days we work. right now it's coming up on Chinese new year and the Chinese team has decorated the floor and set out Chinese candy...I LOVE trying candy from other countries but I'm trying SOOOO hard to be good today! AHHH torture!!!! I have no will power to say no and then I forget no sugar is a goal until after I'm half way through. DANG you sugary goodness!


I hate being at work this early and I ate a yogurt after I brushed my teeth :( Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

yeah the iphone is amazing huh?! love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...