Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Starting off 2012...

I'm really excited to start 2012! And can I say for the 100th time that I am SOOO happy 2011 is over! Usually I am so sad to see another year go but not this one. It couldn't be over fast enough!!! haha :)
I like everyone else have set some 2012 goals that I hopefully can make last longer then 2 weeks! I really want to be better at everything that I do! So here's to starting out 2012 right!
1- Workout every night! Even if I am so tired that I can't stand it!
2- Read my scriptures EVERYDAY! I'm starting BOM 100 day challenge :) here's the link if your interested.
3- Eat healthy! No more sweets! only on special occasions...that's fair..right?
4- Do a 5K from May-October
5- Pray more!!! Hopefully every night!
6- Get a Journal... AND WRITE IN IT! Anyone know where I can find a cute one with lined paper?
7- Be happy! No more grumpy face after School and work.
8- Finish Hair school!
9- Pass State Board

I think that is a good list of goals for now! Some won't be happening until Mayish so I can prepare for them :) What are some of your goals? Any like mine?

1 comment:

Emily said...

These are great goals! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...